ALERT April, 2012
In this alert ...
We're proud to present a new set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development
In TMS Pack for FireMonkey, TMS Instrumentation Workshop for FireMonkey and TMS TableView for FireMonkey are included and most importantly we've added several new FireMonkey components.
- Highly styleable cross-platform FireMonkey controls
- Support for Windows 32 bit, 64 bit, Mac OSX and iOS
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in various parts of the components
- Built-in support for LiveBindings in TTMSFMXTableView and TTMSFMXTileList, allows to bind any item element to data
- Includes various demos and an extensive PDF developers guide
- Includes various helper controls (badge, button and html enabled text controls) that can be used separately as well
Fully functional trial downloads with demo & PDF developers guide are
available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp.
- TTMSFMXTileList: Highly styleable TileList control with smooth scrolling with inertia, direct navigation, single & multi select
- TTMSFMXBadge: Default iOS style and completely styleable badge
- TTMSFMXPageSlider: Multiple animation and shadow effect enabled pages with the ability to contain multiple FireMonkey controls
- TTMSFMXRating: Rating control with a separately styleable on and off state
We're pleased to announce a new native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX|
- Interface between TMS Grids and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX formats
- Fully native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX without the need for Excel to be installed
- Import/export wide range of cell properties
- Import/export of cell images, multi cell images, checkboxes
- Wide range of formulas supported
- Support for virtually unlimited nr. of columns & rows for import/export with new .XLSX file format
- Free download, can be used by registered users of any TMS VCL Grid and TMS Flexcel
TMS Component Pack enables you to create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 300 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2.
We're pleased to announce the release of a significant update for the TMS Component Pack.
In this update v184.108.40.206, several new components,new features are added as well as latest improvements and fixes to existing components.
What's new & improved in version 220.127.116.11
Users with an active registration can as always obtain this free update now after login on our website with your registration email & code. The details of all improvements and new capabilities are described in the release notes.
For users with an expired registration, please login on our website for special discount upgrade offers to a full new version cycle of free updates and free priority support for TMS Component Pack or upgrades to our TMS Component Studio or TMS VCL Subscription.
We're pleased to present a major update of our highly configurable syntax highlighting memo control with code-folding, autocompletion, bookmarks & source code container.
What's new & improved in version 18.104.22.168:
- New: Use of scrollbar specific popup menu on scrollbars
- New: OnCustomizeContextMenu event added
- New: OnCustomContextMenuClick event added
- New: EscapeChar property added at styler level
- New: Block selection mode
- New: Exposed Options in TAdvMemoFindDialog, TAdvMemoFindReplaceDialog
- New: Search highlighting
- New: Metro colors style compatibility added
- New: Configurable bookmark image
- New: Optional bookmark index drawing on bookmark
- New: OnGutterHint event
- New: Use of images in context menu
- New: Property BookmarkCount added
- New: Replace limited to selected text option added
- New: Extended find & replace dialogs: TAdvFindDialog, TAdvReplaceDialog
- New: Events OnShow, OnClose added to TAdvMemoFindDialog, TAdvMemoFindReplaceDialog
- New: Gutter.LineNumberAt property added to show line number only every X lines
- New: Added public property AdvMemoFindReplaceDialog.Count to return nr. of replacements
- New: Mask expressions in search specifier (*,?,! mask)
- Improved : Memory usage
Also included in the TMS Component Pack, TMS Component Studio and TMS VCL Subscription
Follow latest developments at tmssoftware.com
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
NOTICE: If you wish to unsubscribe from the TMS software Newsletter, please click here.
TMS software team