ALERT March, 2012
In this alert ...
We're please to inform an update for our TMS Advanced Toolbars & Menus has been released now.
Office 2003 toolbars, Office 2007 ribbon, Office 2010 ribbon, Windows 7 scenic ribbon, Metro style ribbon.
What's new & improved in TMS Advanced Toolbars & Menus v188.8.131.52:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advtoolbar.asp.
- New: Support for Metro ribbon style
- New: Method AdvToolBarPager.ShowFloatingRibbon
- New: Method AdvToolBarPager.HideFloatingRibbon
- New: Function AdvToolBarPager.IsFloatingRibbon
- New: Event AdvToolBarPager.OnFloatingRibbonHide
- New: ShowDisabledControlsHint property to control to show hints on disabled toolbar & QAT controls
- Improved : Appearance on Windows 7 when BorderStyle = bsSingle
- Improved : Switching from non aero to aero.
The new TMS Advanced Toolbars & Menus will also be included in the next releases of TMS Component Pack, TMS Component Studio and TMS VCL Subscription
We're pleased to announce a new version of our feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls: TMS Smooth Controls Pack v3.6|
Create impressive user interfaces with feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls.
What's new in TMS Smooth Controls Pack v184.108.40.206:
- New: TAdvSmoothPageSlider component added : a drill down page control that holds and animates multiple pages sliding from left to right and vice versa.
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advsmoothcontrols.asp.
- Built-in Office 2007 / Office 2003 / Office 2010 styles as well as Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Metro style
- Header Footer and BackGround appearance fill style
- Smoothly animated drill down page slider
- HTML support in Header and Footer caption
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
TAdvSmoothPageSlider will also be included in next releases of TMS Component Pack, TMS Component Studio and TMS VCL Subscription
We'd like to inform a new version of the TMS TableView for FireMonkey v220.127.116.11
has been released|
Cross platform smooth scrolling list & popup based on the concept of the iOS UITableView control for displaying and editing hierarchical lists of information, allowing the user to scroll, select, view details,...
What's new in TMS TableView for FireMonkey v18.104.22.168:
- New: TTMSFMXPopup: iOS style popup that can host any FireMonkey control, including the TTMSFMXTableView for popup selection of items
- New: Support for TTMSFMXBitmap in TTMSFMXBarButton
- Highly styleable cross platform FireMonkey control
- List item is fully customizable
- TableView control with smooth scrolling with inertia, direct navigation, single & multi select
- Built-in support for searching & filtering
- Built-in support for editing items and/or delete items
- TableView can display data in list mode and in group mode like in iOS
- Buffered display for improved performance
- Automatic generation of categories alphabetic, alphanumeric or custom category support
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in header, footer, items
- Optional detailview per item, any FireMonkey component that descends from TControl can be used to show the item detail
- Built-in support for use with LiveBindings, allows to bind any item element to data
- TTMSFMXHTMLText also included as separate component to show HTML formatted text
- TTMSFMXBitmapContainer component also included for resource friendly reuse of images
- TTMSFMXBitmap component also included compatible with TTMSFMXBitmapContainer
- TTMSFMXSearchEdit: edit control with embedded search / clear button
- TTMSFMXBarButton: button control that can have arrow shape
- Includes 3 demos and extensive PDF developers guide
You can download the trial version with PDF developers guide and demos from our website: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxtableview.asp.
TMS TableView for FireMonkey is available for Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2.
TMS TableView for FireMonkey v1.1 is a free update for all active registered users.
We're excited to present a major update of our powerful, extensive & flexible component suite for native Excel report & file generation & manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey
100% Native .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM file generation/manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey.
What's new in version 22.214.171.124:
You can download the trial version from our website: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/flexcel.asp.
- New: Support for Excel .XLSX, .XLSM file formats (Excel 2007 - Excel 2010)
- New: Support for Excel .XLS Excel 95 - Excel 2010
- New: Extensive API for Excel file manipulation
- New: Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, Mac OS-X
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FireMonkey is available for Delphi XE, XE2.
We're pleased to announce a new version of our ORM framewok for Delphi has been released.
ORM framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more...
What's new in v126.96.36.199:
- Several database servers supported (MS SQL Server, Firebird, MySQL, DB2, Interbase, Oracle,...)
- Several database-access components supported (dbExpress, AnyDac, SQLDirect, ADO, IBX, UniDac, IBObjects...)
- Multi-platform solution - Win32, Win64, Mac OS X, VCL, FireMonkey
- Saving, updating and loading of entity objects in an object-oriented way
- Queries - Powerful query API using criteria expressions, projections, grouping, conditions and even
logical operators in a LINQ-like approach
- Inheritance mapping and polymorphism - map a full class hierarchy into the database
- Cross-database development - use a single Delphi code to target multiple databases in a transparent way
- Choose from classes-to-database approach (creating the database structure from classes) or database-to-classes approach (creating classes source code from database, using TMS Data
- Mapping directly in classes using custom attributes
- Association mapping
- Lifetime management of objects using object manager
- Cached and identity-mapped objects
- Automatic database structure generation
- Nullable types support
- Lazy loading for associations and blob fields
- Allows logging of SQL commands
- Allows mapping enumerated types to database values
- Open architecture - easy extendable to use different component sets or database servers
As we’ve just released TMS Aurelius v1.2 yesterday, we want to let you enjoy the introduction discount a week longer so you have the opportunity to check out the new version first. A final extension of the introduction discount is till March 9, 2012. Take advantage of the 20% introduction discount offer on TMS Aurelius with coupon code TMS-AURELIUS-2012 on the order form.
- New: TAureliusDataset for easy & automatic binding with DB-aware components
- New: Support for UniDac
- Various smaller improvements and fixes and significantly extended developers guide
TMS Aurelius v188.8.131.52 is available for Delphi 2010, XE & XE2. Trial downloads with PDF developers guide are available at:
- TMS Aurelius Single developer license: now 156 EUR instead of 195EU, you save 39 EUR!
- TMS Aurelius Small team license: now 236 EUR instead of 295EU, you save 59 EUR!
- TMS Aurelius Site license: now 556 EUR instead of 695EU, you save 139 EUR!
The team has been feverishly busy here in the office working on a wide area of Delphi related tools and components to make you more productive and allow you to build applications that will stun your customers. This includes our first two FireMonkey products: TMS Instrumentation Workshop for FireMonkey and TMS TableView for FireMonkey. This includes also our new ORM framework we've just released and that was warmly welcomed: TMS Aurelius. Significant work was also done to continue to enhance, add features and extend the TMS VCL Components, in particular TMS Component Pack that adds the capabilities in a wide range of components to create applications in the Metro design language. We have this year also released our new product TMS WebGMaps to allow you to integrate Google maps in VCL applications. Finally, perhaps not so visually apparent, A LOT of work was done under the covers of our IntraWeb product range. We've added support for IntraWeb 12.1 for the entire TMS IntraWeb Component Studio and TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro is now fully adapted to run in Internet Explorer standards mode (full HTML5 compliant mode).
More dates will be added as these get planned. In addition we also contemplate organizing a TMS day, perhaps one in the Benelux and possibly one in Brazil this year. Let us know if you'd appreciate such TMS day being organized and what content you'd prefer to see presented on such day!
In the coming months, we hope to meet you somewhere on the planet in person to share the technical expertise behind all our latest developments and to listen to your needs, feedback and comments. Following events are already planned:
Follow latest developments at tmssoftware.com
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team