ALERT November 26, 2009
In this alert ...
WebPlanner is a first-class ASP.NET control for implementing a broad range of planning and scheduling solutions. Whether a project requires the creation of a single-user Personal Information Management (PIM) application or time planning for multiple resources such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and university courses, the WebPlanner provides an open, highly-configurable interface that will suit the project's needs. Because WebPlanner is browser-based, it is perfect for applications supporting users connected via an intranet or the Internet.
What's new & improved in version 3.0
- New: ObjectDataSource support
- New: EventWidth property to set a fixed width for all overlapping PlannerEvents. The width of the Position containing the PlannerEvents is automatically adjusted
- New: AutoPositionWidth property. When set to true the width of the PlannerEvents and Positions is automatically adjusted according to the number of overlapping PlannerEvents relative to the total Planner width
- New: ShowNextMonth, ShowNextYear, ShowPreviousMonth, ShowPreviousYear properties added to enable/disable the browse buttons
- New: SetCellProp, SetHeaderCellProp and SetSideBarCellProp events added
- New: Several new ClientEvents added: CellDoubleClick, HeaderClick, HeaderRightClick, SideBarClick, SideBarRightClick
- Improved: interface to export via TMS Flexcel for .NET to .XLSX, HTML files
- Improved: fallback for browsers that do not support WebDings font
- Improved: More parameters have been added to the ClientEvents
- Various small improvements and fixes
TMS Async32 is a communications package containing components which provide access to the serial ports under Windows. The light-weight and event-driven architecture provides the highest possible performance. Includes support for XModem, YModem, ZModem protocols as well as a terminal component with extendable emulation interface.
What's new & improved in version 1.4
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009,2010 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/async32.asp
- New: VaConfigDialog : dialog to configure VaComm COM port
- Improved: Method to retrieve COM port properties
- Fixed : Issue with VaTerminal in Delphi 2009, 2010
This product is also available in TMS Component Studio and in TMS VCL Subscription
Extend Delphi Win32 Delphi applications with .NET 3.0/3.5 XAML & XPS Viewer. Allows Delphi Win32 applications to take advantage of the new exciting WPF features like FlowDocument or 3D capabilities.
What's new in version 1.3
- Component to make displaying XAML or XPS in Delphi Win32 applications running with .NET 3.0/3.5 easy
- Allows Delphi Win32 applications to take advantage of the new exciting WPF features like FlowDocument or 3D capabilities
- Allows Delphi Win32 applications to view XPS files
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 2006,2007,2009,2010 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/xv.asp
- Support for Delphi 2009, 2010
We are pleased to announce our new partnership with the "EurekaLab s.a.s."
company, the creator of EurekaLog tool.
EurekaLog represents one of the most advanced exception-logger technology available for developers today!
It is a complete bug resolution tool, that gives your application the power to catch every exception, directly on the end user PC, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with file, class, method and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or to a web bug-tracker.
Today EurekaLog consists of two different products:
1. EurekaLog for Delphi - for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
2. EurekaLog.NET - for .NET developers.
Thanks to this partnership, now we can offer a time-limited 25% discount coupon code for the buy of any new EurekaLog license.
Coupon Code: TMSDOTNETCODE (use it on the buy page, right after you have chosen your license)
Expiration date: 30-Dec-2009
More info here:
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team