ALERT Feb 24, 2009
In this alert ...
We're excited to announce a new version of our feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls :TMS Smooth Controls Pack v1.8
Impress your users with these fantastic smooth controls !
What's new in v1.8 :
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advsmoothcontrols.asp
The enhancements for the smooth controls will also become available as part of the next full TMS Component Pack
- New: ReadOnly property added to Disable all user interactions in TAdvSmoothSpinner
- New: Property GroupIndex to create radiogroup behaviour in TAdvSmoothToggleButton
- New: Keyboard support to increase or decrease value in TAdvSmoothTrackBar
- New: Keyboard support to handle click with SpaceBar and Enter keys in TAdvSmoothButton
- New: HotKey Support in TAdvSmoothToggleButton
- New: HotKey Support in TAdvSmoothButton
- New: Focus indication on thumb fill in TAdvSmoothTrackBar
- New: Focus indication on active tab in TAdvSmoothTabPager
- New: Focus indication in TAdvSmoothToggleButton
- New: Focus indication in TAdvSmoothMenu
- New: Focus indication in TAdvSmoothGauge
- New: Focus indication in TAdvSmoothButton
- New: Enabled Checkbox with space key when item has focus in TAdvSmoothListBox
- New: Change value by clicking on scale in TAdvSmoothGauge
- New: Added spacing property in TAdvSmoothStatusIndicator
- New: Added property GlowShape in TAdvSmoothMenu
- New: Added property Enabled to disable an item in TAdvSmoothMenu
- New: Added properties MinimumValue and MaximumValue to limit Continuous mode in TAdvSmoothJogWheel
- New: Added IndicatorValue property to change the indicator start value in TAdvSmoothJogWheel
We're happy to inform a new version of the TMS Workflow Studio is available now.
Workflow Studio is a Delphi/C++Builder VCL framework for Business Process Management (BPM). With Workflow Studio you can easily add workflow and BPM capabilities to your application,by allowing you or your end-user to create workflow definitions and running them.
What's new & improved in v1.3:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/workflow.asp
- New : Workflow definition editor now support grouping blocks for easier design
- New : TWorkflowStudio.OnRunFinished event - being fired when a workflow instance execution is finished
- New : Redesigned workflow definition editor now based on internal diagram editor
- New : More modern toolbar in workflow definition editor (Delphi 2005 and up)
- New : "_Workflow" variable available from scripts allowing access to the workflow diagram and its methods and properties
- Various smaller improvements & fixes
TMS Scripter Studio v4.3 and TMS Scripter Studio Pro v1.3 have been released now. TMS Scripter Studio allows to add scripting support in your applications and provide through this a high degree of configurability, flexibility and automation control in your applications. TMS Scripter Studio Pro adds to this a full runtime usable form designer and IDE experience.
What's new & improved:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/scriptstudiopro.asp
This product is also available in TMS VCL Subscription
- New: redo menu option in IDE (Pro version)
- New: public method/property TIDEEngine.VisibleFileCount and TIDEEngine.VisibleFiles (Pro version)
- New: property TIDEEngine.AutoStyler allows avoiding the engine to set an automatic syntax styler for the memo (Pro version)
- New: compile menu option in IDE (Pro version)
- New: const declaration in Basic script
- New: VBScript functions Redim, RedimPreserve, Split, Join, StrReverse and Randomize
- New: TatCustomScripter methods BeginRefactor and EndRefactor to allow changing in source code without clearing events
- New: "new" clause in Basic script. e.g "MyVar = new TLabel(Self)"
- Improved: clipboard operations now working in designer, memo and inspector (Pro version)
- Improved: active line indicator now is hidden after script finished execution (Pro version)
- Improved: scrolling in memo when ActiveLine property is set
- Improved: exposed TAdvMemo.VisiblePosCount as public property
- Improved: better load/save compiled code engine
- Improved: VBScript functions LBound, UBound, MsgBox now have default parameters
We're happy to inform a new update of the TMS Advanced Charts is available now. TMS Advanced Charts allow to create multi-pane or multiserie financial & business charts. Chart types include: Line, Bar, Area, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, Pie, Donut, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error charts.
What's new & improved in v22.214.171.124:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advchart.asp
- New: function GetPrintScale to use within Custom X-AxisDrawing to calculate correct font size
- Improved: Chart title drawing and text positioning
- Improved: Chart legend drawing and text positioning
This product is also available in TMS Component Studio and in TMS VCL Subscription
See also: TMS Advanced Charts for IntraWeb.
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team