Installing TMS IW Component Pack 5.8.8.1

Hi, Im having troubles installing the Installing TMS IW Component Pack 5.8.8.1

I have Windows 10, Delphi Berlin and latest version of IW 14.2.3

I have followed the install instructions (for TMS IW Component Pack 5.8.8.1) steps 1-3 and in step 4 while executing msbuild IW14TMSDXE10UPD.dproj get the error "iw14tmsdxe10upd.dpk(35): error E2202: Required package 'rtl' not found"

What am I doing wrong?

This means that your Delphi library path is not properly setup. Please make sure that the folder is included in your library path where vcl.dcp is located, this normally is $(BDS)\lib 
For multi-platform supported Delphi versions, please have a look at http://codeverge.com/embarcadero.delphi.ide/delphi-xe4-library-path-delete-invalid/1062669 

Hi Bart, hmm I have check and the lib is there. The vcl.dcp is located
in subfolders to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\lib
Below is a screen shot of the library ref:

FYI I have had several versions of TMS IW components before, and not had this issue.
The article did not shed more light on this. Any other suggestions?

Can you please make sure any files from previous TMS IntraWeb Component Pack and IntraWeb framework installs have been fully removed from your system?
Please make sure that your system path & Delphi library path are valid and contain a path to the rtl.dcp location.

I am not aware of any changes in the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack or in IW 14.2.x that would cause such an issue. We also haven't received any similar reports from other users.
So it is most likely a configuration problem on your machine.

OK, understood. Will go through the settings again.