TMS products for the FMXLinux project

Are you plan to support the TMS products for the FMXLinux project after it will be released officially (May, 2017)?
http://www.fmxlinux.com

This is under investigation

W wish you can support this!

The latest version of the TMS FMX UI Pack (3.6.1.0) has been modified to compile for FMXLinux v0.99g for testing purposes. 

I installed the TMS FMX UI Pack 3.6.1.0 and the FMXLinux v0.99e.

After it I created a new multi device application and I added a TMSFMXButton to the form.
I did try to compile it but I got an error message:
[DCC Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(8): F2613 Unit 'FMX.TMSButton' not found.

I think it does not find the installed TMS package:
dcclinux64 command line for "Project1.dpr"
  c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\bin\dcclinux64.exe -$D0 -$L- -$Y- --no-config -B -Q -AGenerics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections;
  Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults;WinTypes=Winapi.Windows;WinProcs=Winapi.Windows;DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DRELEASE 
  -E.\Linux64\Release -Ie:\FmxLinux\Lib\19.0;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release";
  C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Imports;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\Imports";
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Dcp\Linux64;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include";"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\redist\Linux64";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 
  -LEC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 -LNC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Dcp\Linux64 
  -NU.\Linux64\Release -NSSystem;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap; -Oe:\FmxLinux\Lib\19.0;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release";C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Imports;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\Imports";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Dcp\Linux64;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\redist\Linux64";
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 -Re:\FmxLinux\Lib\19.0;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\lib\Linux64\release";C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Imports;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\Imports";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Dcp\Linux64;"c:\program files 
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\include";"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\redist\Linux64";
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 -Ue:\FmxLinux\Lib\19.0;"c:\program files 
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Bpl\Linux64 --syslibroot:C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu17.04.sdk 
  --libpath:C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu17.04.sdk\usr\lib\gcc\x86_64-linux-gnu\6;
  C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu17.04.sdk\usr\lib\x86_64-linux-gnu;
  C:\Users\Karpati\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\ubuntu17.04.sdk\lib\x86_64-linux-gnu 
  -NHC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\hpp\Linux64 -NO.\Linux64\Release   Project1.dpr   

If I compile the same project for Win32 / Win64 / OS X, it works fine.

Please update your Linux library path in the IDE.

The installed TMS FMX UI Pack\Delphi102Tokyo folder has not Linux64 content.

Is it a problem?

I added the e:\Portable\TMS FMX UI Pack\XlsAdapter; e:\Portable\TMS FMX UI Pack to the search path and it workd fine.

Thank you.

You need to manually update your Linux64 lib path to include the folder where the TMS FMX UI Pack is installed.

I added it to the Linux64 search path. (Project / Options / Delphi compiler / Target: Linux platform)

Yes, that should be sufficient.

I did try the TMSFMXDirectoryTreeView demo, but it does not work at all.

We haven't added support for operating system related functionality as the FMX Linux framework currently doesn't expose the necessary calls to support such functionality. We'll further investigate this here.

Hi, 

We have now made changes to our TMS FMX UI Pack and TMS FNC UI Pack products to provide support for TTMSFMXDirectoryTreeView with FMXLinux 1.0 which has been released today. The next version of these products will have this included. If all goes as planned, the next version will be released this week.

Pieter,

Thanks for your company for the updated component pack (v3.6.2.0). It works fine on the Linux64 system also.
I tested the TMSFMXDirectoryTreeView component. It works fine on the Linux64 system also.

Hi, 

Thank you for reporting.