AdvStringGrid XLSX Import

Hello,

I'm using AdvGridExcelIO to Import XLS into AdvStringGrid.
I'm looking to do the same with XLSX.
It seem's to be necessary to use extra filter.
Is someone can assist me with extra tool installation, config and the way to use it?
(example)

Many thanks,
Phil.
TMS Grid Filters does require that TMS Flexcel is installed, it relies on core parts of TMS Flexcel (http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/flexcel.asp ), so please make sure TMS Flexcel is installed first.
Use the TMS Flexcel installer to install this first and after that, install TMS Grid Filters.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer!
I suppose Flexcel is install, I have a group Flexcel and a component TFlexCelPreviewer in tool list.
About Grid Filters, I download it and install it but I have only TMS Grid group with TAdvGridFilterPanel, TAdvGridFilterDialog, TAdvFilterPanelButton components.
What are the installation steps after compiling AdvGridFilters.groupproj ?
When I add package AdvGridExportFilters160.bpl I receive in the list: AdvStringGrid Import and Export filters (runtime), is it normal?
Many thanks,
Phil.

When the TMS Grid Filters package is correct installed, the classes TAdvGridExcelImport and TAdvGridExcelExport should be available. You can find the online documentation for using these classes at: http://www.tmssoftware.biz/advgridfilters/doc/contents.html 

TAdvGridExcelImport and TAdvGridExcelExport are not present :-(

Before to use the class, I need to install them proprely...
What are the installation steps after compiling AdvGridFilters.groupproj ?
When I add package AdvGridExportFilters160.bpl I receive in the list: AdvStringGrid Import and Export filters (runtime), is it normal?

Yes, these are CLASSES, not components, make sure to add the folder where you installed to the library path and there are no extra steps to do.

During installation I receive that message:

msbuild.exe "C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Debug" "/p:Platform=Win32"    
'msbuild.exe' n’est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
Do I have to uncheck dXE before to install (by default dXE and XE2 are checked)
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
Then a folder is created (named AdvGridFilters) containing subfolders:
-Setup
-Documentation
-Demo
-Packages
-Source
What folder should mention in the library path?
How can I check if install is ok?

Thanks ;-)

Is this from the installer or are you calling this from the commandline?
When calling this from the commandline, you first need to initialize environment variables and this is done by calling RSVARS.BAT that is in Delphi's \bin folder under its installation directory.

Just by starting the setup.exe (ver 2.10)

Then there must be an issue with your Delphi environment.

Please check if you can start MSBUILD directly from the command-line after running RSVARS.BAT and if not, try a repair install of Delphi.

Now I restart installation after running RSVARS.BAT and uncheck XE.

I get that message:

----Build started-------------------------------------------- jeu. 03/03/2016 - 19:26:24,81 
msbuild.exe "C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE2\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Debug" "/p:Platform=Win32"    
Microsoft (R) Build Engine, Version 3.5.30729.5420
[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.5485]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007. Tous droits réservés.

Build started 3/03/2016 19:26:27.
Project "C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE2\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" on node 0 (Make target(s)).
  Création du répertoire ".\Win32\Debug".
  Création du répertoire "..\bpl\Win32".
_PasCoreCompile:
  Version 23.0 du compilateur Embarcadero Delphi pour Win32
  Copyright (c) 1983, 2011 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.

AdvGridExportFilters.dpk(32) Fatale: E2202 Package 'rtl' requis non trouvé
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(157,5): error MSB6006: "dcc" exited with code 1.
Done Building Project "C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE2\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" (Make target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE2\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" (Make target) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile target) -> 
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(157,5): error MSB6006: "dcc" exited with code 1.

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:09.97

How can I run MSBuild?

If you read this error message, you see it cannot find RTL.DCP.

You should know that RTL.DCP is the essential core library of Delphi that SHOULD be found by the compiler. If it can't be found, it means that paths in your Delphi environment are broken.
Please make sure your Delphi library path includes at least the folder where RTL.DCP is located.

This folder C:\progr am Files
(x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\lib\win32\release 
should be in your lib path.

Is present

when I start with xe checked I receive now:
----Build started-------------------------------------------- jeu. 03/03/2016 - 22:02:02,55 
msbuild.exe "C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Debug" "/p:Platform=Win32"    
'msbuild.exe' n’est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
no other messages...

Well, as I said already, your Delphi setup has gotten corrupt.

If you do not want to reinstall or repair Delphi, try to open C:\Users\Phil\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" from the IDE and compile & install this package from the IDE.

Done, 

Is it AdvGrid import and export filters (runtime) from AdvGridExportFilters160.bpl?

Yes, it is in this package.