XE6 Trial

Hi Pieter

I downloaded the XE6 trial of mCL but get the following when I try to run the TableView demo:

[dccosx Fatal Error] UTableView.pas(8): F2051 Unit FMX.TMSNativeNSCore was compiled with a different version of Macapi.ObjectiveC.TOCGenericImport`2.GetOCClass

Thanks, Bob
Hi, 

Do you run the TableView demo in debug or release mode?
Are you able to run a new project?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Hi Pieter

Results as follows:

1. TableView demo in debug mode - F2051 error

2. TableView demo in release mode - dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
  Referenced from: /Users/rdevine/RADPAServer/scratch-dir/rdevine-MacMini/TableView.app/Contents/MacOS/TableView

3. New project with one NSTableView in debug mode - F2051 error

4. New project with one NSTableView in release mode - run ok

Cheers, Bob
Did you install the a mobile add-on pack or was it included in the ISO file when installing?
Are you using a trial version of XE6?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Hi Pieter

I'm using a registered XE6 Pro with the mobile add-on pack installed afterwards.

Cheers, Bob

Hi Robert, 

On our servers we build against a Rad Studio XE6 with the mobile add-on pack already included. We can only suspect that the binary files that are installed in a XE6 Pro with a separate mobile add-on pack are different, and therefore the reason that the trial version is incompatible.

We will investigate this further, hoping for your understanding.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Hi Pieter

It's no problem for my evaluation/tests - I'll just create new projects in release mode.

Thanks, Bob