Tuesday, January 27, 2009We're happy to inform a new version of the TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus is available now. With TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus you can create Office 2007 ribbon type applications as well as Office 2003 style docking toolbars.
What's new improved in v3.7:
* New : Improved ribbon caption style on Windows Vista
* New : Exposed ParentShowHint, ShowHint on TAdvDockPanel
* Improved : When Styler.PageAppearance.ShadowColor = clNone, shadow is no longer drawn
* Improved : Applied HintWidth also for non Office2007 hint style hints in TAdvOfficeHint
* Fixed : Issue with accelerator key handling and wide captions in TAdvGlowButton
* Fixed : Issue with sizegrip on TAdvToolBarForm
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advtoolbar.asp
Active registered users can obtain the update free after login on our website.
TMS Advanced ToolBars & Menus is also part of the TMS Component Pack Pro.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
Previous | Next | Index