Monday, August 24, 2009
The newest TMS Component Pack has numerous improvements, enhancements and fixes and also introduces 3 new styles for all our visual controls in addition to the already existing Office 2003, Office 2007, Windows XP, Visual Studio styles. The new Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Terminal styles, make your application's look & feel fit together perfectly on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and when run via terminal servers. Via the TMS AdvAppStyler / AdvFormStyler, you can change the look & feel of your application by setting a single property. The article "Using the TMS form-wide or application wide styler components" explains how this can be done.
The detailed list of all enhancements and fixes can be found after login on our website. The major new capabilities and features in v188.8.131.52 are:
- New : Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010 support
- New : Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Terminal styles across all visual components
- New : ExpandAll and CollapseAll methods in TAdvSmoothListBox
- New : TWebUpdate with Turkish language support & ReceiveTimeOut property
- New : FormBorderColor property added to control ribbon form border in TAdvToolBar ribbon
- New : TAdvToolBar.GetPosition: TPoint added in TAdvToolBar
- New : property AutoCreateOnSelect added in TPlanner
- New : property WheelAction added to scroll only with the mousewheel in TPlanner
- New : method grid.SelectCells() added in TAdvStringGrid
- Improved : TAdvStringGrid with Windows 7 compatibility
TMS Component Pack 184.108.40.206 is a free update for all active registered users. Users with an expired registration, checkout the discount offers to upgrade to the latest TMS Component Pack,TMS Component Studio or TMS VCL Subscription after login on our website.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
Previous | Next | Index