Asynchronous serial communications made easy for your Delphi & C++Builder applications
TMS Async is a communications package containing components which provide access to the serial ports under Windows. The event-driven architecture provides the highest possible performance and allows all the tools to run in the background.
- A proven concept for over 6 years.
- Advanced class object structure.
- Advanced but easy to use design interface.
- Optimized even t-driven architecture.
- Provides the highest possible performance.
- Supports all important transfer protocols.
- Components to build advanced comport servers.
- Easy to use with any type of serial hardware.
- Links directly to your EXE, no runtime.
- Built-in support for XModem, YModem & ZModem protocols
- Codeless terminal component with extendable emulation interface
- Component for codeless visualisation of status
Sample application for Delphi & C++Builder is included in the trial download.
Sample applications download pack of all sample applications for Delphi 7,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3,XE4,XE5,XE6,XE7 click here.
for Delphi 7, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, C++Builder 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v1.9 to v2.8)
- Free priority support through email and forum