Compact light-weight wysiwyg editor for formatted text
Also available for:
v188.8.131.52 (June 13, 2017)Version history
- Compact light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted text.
- Supports formatted text with bullets, hyperlinks, images, indenting, aligned paragraphs.
- Offers functions for merging, highlighting text, find & replace, undo/redo, clipboard, printing.
- Stores its text natively in the .RTE file format.
- Loads text from .RTF, .TXT and .RTE files.
- Exports to .PDF, .TXT, .RTF, .HTML and .RTE files.
- Various actions available from the action manager that can be used to quickly hookup visual controls to perform actions on the TAdvRichEditor.
- TAdvRichEditorMiniHTMLIO component included to read or write the contents of the TAdvRichEditor in mini-HTML format.
- TDBAdvRichEditor component included to connect the rich editor directly to a database that stores the content of the editor in a blob field.
- Support for connecting the DB-aware to perform DB-based merging with a merge source.
- OLE drag & drop support.
- Emoticons support.
- Support for PictureContainer images.
- Support for VCL Styles.
TMS Component Pack extras
- When used as part of the TMS Component Pack, docking toolbars or ribbon toolbars are included to perform clipboard functions, undo/redo, formatting, paragraph alignment, inserting bullets, pictures, hyperlinks, special characters.
- When used as part of the TMS Component Pack, a spell check engine is available and several UI components to perform spell check & auto-correct either while typing in the TAdvRichEditor or statically on the document.
for Delphi XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v1.6 to v2.5) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum