TMS TableView for FireMonkey
Cross platform smooth scrolling list based on the concept of the iOS UITableView control for displaying and editing hierarchical lists of information, allowing the user to scroll, select, view details,...
- Highly styleable cross platform FireMonkey control
- List item is fully customizable
- TableView control with smooth scrolling with inertia, direct navigation, single & multi select
- Built-in support for searching & filtering
- Built-in support for editing items and/or delete items
- TableView can display data in list mode and in group mode like in iOS
- Buffered display for improved performance
- Automatic generation of categories alphabetic, alphanumeric or custom category support
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in header, footer, items
- Optional detailview per item, any FireMonkey component that descends from TControl can be used to show the item detail
- Built-in support for use with LiveBindings, allows to bind any item element to data
- TTMSFMXHTMLText also included as separate component to show HTML formatted text
- TTMSFMXBitmapContainer component also included for resource friendly reuse of images
- TTMSFMXBitmap component also included compatible with TTMSFMXBitmapContainer
- TTMSFMXPopup component included for displaying controls in a styleable popup form
- TTMSFMXSearchEdit: edit control with embedded search / clear button
- TTMSFMXBarButton: button control that can have arrow shape
- Includes 3 demos and extensive PDF developers guide
TTMSFMXTableView in list layout with style edited to look similar to Twitterific.
TTMSFMXTableView in group layout, with bulb text, custom categories, item indenting.
TMS TableView Overview Demo
TTMSFMXTableView 100% full source compatible for cross platform application development on Windows 32bit, Windows 64bit, Mac OS X and iOS (Overview Demo for iOS only in registered version).
TMS TableView LiveBindings Demo
TTMSFMXPopup displaying an alarm settings page.
Training, info & booksLinks to these resources are provided as useful information and are not part of TMS product offerings.
Delphi XE2 Development Essentials
by Bob Swart
Delphi XE2 DataSnap Development
by Bob Swart
Delphi XE2 native iOS Development
by Bob Swart
FireMonkey Development for iOS
and OS X with Delphi XE2
by Graeme Chandler
TMS Pack for FireMonkey
for Delphi XE4, Delphi XE5, C++Builder XE4, C++Builder XE5 (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v2.2 to v3.1)
- Free priority support through email, newsgroup and forum