How to create time fields with microseconds

How to do in TMS Data Modeler to get definitions correct for timestamp fields and TDateTime fields for MariaDB ver 10.2  and also using higher resolution (microseconds) and how to handle that i Aurelius.

The link below show how to set it up in MariaDB.
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/microseconds-in-mariadb/

One more question:
on some of my  Entitys (tables) I have to do manager.Flush two times like

manager.Update(mytable);
manager.Flush;
manager.Flush;

otherwise the db record is not updated until the next manager.Flush! The DB is always one update behind.

Best regards Ake 

Hi Ake,

current date time precision is not supported in Data Modeler for MySQL/MariaDB. We have added that request in our todo list. But in any case, I believe if the field is already like that in the database, you can simply use TDateTime on Aurelius side and you will be able to read that value? It depends on how the underlying database component (FireDAC?) handles that field.

About the double Flush, I have never seen that. Can you please provide more details about what's going on (mapping, code, etc.)? Ideally, a project that reproduces the problem on SQLite would be preferable.

Hi Wagner,

This time I have a small project that shows the problem repeatedly, I cut and paste from my project to get a multi-threaded project with MariaDB  (SQLite is not good for multi-threaded applications)
Do you have a private email to send my test project to. 

Best Regards Ake 

Yes, please send it to wagner at tmssoftware dot com.

But, side comment: SQLite works fine with multi-threaded applications.