Necessary Facebook roles

Hi!

I'm getting crazy with the specific Facebook roles needed to use, for example, your FacebookDemo sample Project (get user feed, Friends list, user pages, user page feed, user albums, post, etc.)

In your FacebookDemo project, If I login with a Facebook user different tan mine, I can see NO Friends and NO feed at all.

TFacebook component scopes are intact...
publish_actions
user_friends
manage_pages
user_photos
user_about_me
user_hometown
user_location
user_likes
user_website
user_relationships
user_posts
user_birthday
user_managed_groups
read_insights

...However, it seems I have to add roles to the Facebook application instead, in Facebook Developers page. The old three basic roles are not enough.

Please, can you guide me to configure it correctly?

Facebook changed its rules quite some time ago that from the app, only the friends can be seen that also approved the app. Can you verify there are friends who have also approved your app?

Hi, I can confirm I can see only friends that also approved my app. Bad news, but a minor problem.

But what about user's own feed? Can users get theirs own feed, albums, etc? And user Pages and page feed? What roles does my app need?

Also, I want end-users to post in their own feed (profile and page feed). What role do I need?

Thanks! And congratulations for the latest Cloud release. TAdvMSEmotion, TAdvMSComputerVision and TAdvMSBingSpeech are awesome!

Hi,

Yes the authenticated user can get their feed, albums, pages and add posts as well.
The permissions you'll need to have reviewed by Facebook are: user_posts, publish_actions, manage_pages.

Detailed information can be found on the Facebook developer console: https://developers.facebook.com/apps

Go to the "App review" tab and click the "Add Items" button.

Example: