Google Profile

I'm confused about which component to use to get the users profile details.

Hi,

Please note that there is no specific component available to retrieve the user profile.
You should be able to use any Google API related component from the TMS FMX Cloud Pack to do this.

Thanks, that is what I thought. I am using a TTMSFMXCloudGContacts which seems to work fine except that after a few hours it needs re-authorisation although it doesn't require a username and password to be entered, just confirmation.

Also when this happens the following message is displayed on the Google authorisation screen: Notice for developers: authorization requests in embedded browsers will be blocked on April 20, 2017.

Please advise.

• Please note that it is normal for an access token to expire after some time. Have you tried using RefreshAccess to retrieve a new token?
    The reason why you don't need to enter a password for re-authorization is because you are still logged in with the Google account you used previously. To avoid this you can use the Logout call to force a logout.

- I haven't yet seen the notice you are referring to. Can you please let me know which platform you are using when the notice appears?

It is iOS.

Thank you for notifying us.
We'll investigate this.

I can also confirm that RefreshToken works in this scenario however there is no mention of this function in the documentation or samples provided.