FNC Grid calculations on filtered cells

Hello,

I have a footer row an want to show the sum only of the filtered cells.
How can I do this?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Tobias

Hello,
partly solved

If I run UpdateCalulations via a separate button everything works like expected.
Which event ist fired after filtering? Which event of the grid can I use to run UpdateCalculations?

Thank you

Best regards
Tobias

Hi, 

You can use the OnFilterSelect event to update your calculations.

Hi Pieter,

I tried this but it does not work.
In OnFilterSelect I called Grid.UpdateCalculations but the result is the result of the filtered grid at the time before filtering.
I filtered from 100 Rows to 6 rows - result in the footer row is 100. Then I filtered the grid to 1 row - result in the footer row is 6.
If I set the filter to "All" then i don't come in OnFilterSelect at all.
Is there another way to solve this?

Hi, 

We have meanwhile further investigated this here and have applied an improvement:

The next version will have a new event OnAfterApplyFilter, which has the column, condition parameters as well as an UpdateCalculation variable (default false). When setting UpdateCalculation to True, the grid will internally update calculations after filtering. This event is also called when clicking on the "All" filter.

Hello Pieter,

Thank you for your fast response.

I've downloaded the latest Beta v.1.7.0.0.
The OnAfterApplyFilter triggers as expected.

Unfortunately UpdateCalculations does the calculation wrong if a filter (!= all) is applied.
Only the first n Visible Rows of "AllRows" are calced.

I think, the Problem is in ColumnXXX-functions. Mixing AllFloats[..] and RowCount should be avoided.

Thanks for reporting!
We can confirm this will be fixed for the v1.7 release.

Thank you, works now.