TTMSFMXNativeLocalAuthentication question

Greetings, I am using 10.1 Berlin and version 1.0.0.0 of the TMSNativeLocalAuthentication class.  I'm looking at the source PAS file (TMSNativeLocalAuthentication.pas), there appears to be an Authenticate( AMessage: String) procedure in the TTMSFMXNativeLocalAuthentication class.

Looking at the generated C++ header file however, that method doesn't seem to be present in the generated  TTMSFMXNativeLocalAuthentication C++ class. It would seem to me that it's supposed to be exposed because how else would the class operate?

Please advise.  Thanks!

Note I've tried it as both a 32 bit and 64 bit iOS app.

Hi, 

We have tested this here but are not seeing issues accessing the Authenticate method in C++Builder

I believe the problem might be the header files.. I wasn't paying attention before to where I was grabbing the header file, but the only header files that generated during install were for Delphi101Berlin/Win32. There are no header files generated in any of the iOSDevice32, iOSDevice64, or iOSSimulator directories.

We will investigate this further as soon as possible

Thanks folks, I appreciate it.

Hi, 

We have detected an issue in our package output for C++Builder. The next version will have this issue fixed and is planned for friday this week.