EX7 to EX8 Landscape orientation error

Hello,

I'm not 100% sure if this is due to iCL, but was hoping you guys might now why I have this behavior.

My iPad app will start fine in portrait mode, but when starting the app with the device in landscape, the form and components are in portrait.  Then when I rotate the device to portrait, the form and components are landscape.
Links to images to show this are below.
Again, everything worked fine in XE7.

I have a basic form, with:
mainUIViewController (align none) 
 - TabBarController
    -- Tab Page 1
        --- UIMapView
    -- Tab Page 2
        --- WebView

leftUIViewController (aligned left, width 400)
 - TableView

OnFormResize I have.
mainUIViewController.SetBounds( 0, 0, Width, Height ); //resize to fit the screen 

OnFormShow I have
mainUIViewController.SetBounds( 0, 0, Width, Height ); //resize to fit the screen
leftUIViewController.Position.X := 0;  //move off the screen ... sliding drawer 
leftUIViewController.Position.Y := 0;

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Bryan

Links to images
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzB2kZI5pKPSTkZTOXB3all5VW8&authuser=0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzB2kZI5pKPSSXR6WjZ4Y2UxYXc&authuser=0

Hi, 

Are you using the latest version of iCL?
Can you send us a sample project that demonstrates this behavior?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Hi Pieter,

Yes, I am using the iCL version that was release a couple weeks ago after XE8.
I'll put together a stripped down app and email it to you (sometime this evening).
Thanks!
Bryan

Hello Pieter,

I just wanted to follow up and not leave this post hanging.
I found the error.  Apparently on of my forms were corrupt when converting from XE7 to XE8.  When I opened the troubled form in the IDE, a replica of that form was also displayed on my desktop outside of the IDE (very weird).  No other form had this behavior.  The form on the desktop was not clickable, nor could it be removed from the desktop until the IDE was closed.
To fix the problem, I deleted this form from my project and recreated it.  This solved the landscape / portrait issue I was having.

If someone ever has the same issue, I hope this helps.
Regards,
Bryan