TAdvVerticalPolyList and Office 2013 style

Hi,

I'm a long time user of your AdvVerticalPolylist component and I'm trying to use an Office 2013 style for the list. 

Although SetComponentStyle(tsOffice2013White) seems to change some colors used by the list, the appearance of contained components seems not to be affected by the change. For instance, TLargeButtunedItems components still have rounded borders and use light gray/light blue 3D gradients when inactive/active. What could I do in order to make the list adopt the « flat » design used by Office 2013 (see picture below) :

If changing the style does only change the colors used by the list, please consider my question as a feature request.

Regards,

Adrien

We have traced and solved this issue, the next version will address this.

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to this update ;)

Best regards,

A.R.

Hi !

Thank you for the update.

Nevertheless, there is still something that could be improved. When a TLargeButtonedItem is not selected, a very light (but visible) gradient is still drawn :

From my POV, the tsOffice2013White style should suppress this gradient and replace it by a very light gray, if possible the same that Office uses (which is $FDFDFD) :

If you don't plan to update the component, can I do this myself by code ?

(...It should also not have rounded corners, by the way).

Another remark : to replicate Office 2013 more faithfully, I think SetComponentStyle() should use the exact colors used by Office, which are darker than those assigned by tsOffice2013White. Here is the code I use to "fix" that :

if AForm.Components is TAdvVerticalPolyList then
        with (AForm.Components as TAdvVerticalPolyList).List.Appearance do
        begin
          Hovered.Color := $F2E1D5;
          Hovered.BorderColor := $F2E1D5;
          Selected.Color := $B56D3E;
          Selected.BorderColor := $B56D3E;
          Down.Color := $B56D3E;
          Down.BorderColor := $B56D3E;
        end;

...but maybe it would be a good idea to update directly the library, unless there is a valid reason against this choice.

Best regards,

Adrien

Hi, 

We have improved the button style and the item style.
the next version will address these improvements.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Thank you for your support !

I also think you can improve the way TProgressItem components are drawn when tsOffice2013White is enabled (same problem) :

Even if I didn't see yet progressbars in the Office 2013 UI, I think that the 3D effect is not appropriate and should be replaced by something "flatter", again.

Best regards,

Adrien

Hi, 

We have investigated this here and have applied an improved for this.
The next version will also address this.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter