Problem Intraweb 14.0.0 and XE7

When installing TMS IW Component Pack for IW 14 in Delhi XE7 with Intraweb 14.0.0.

I get the error: Cannot find component "Intraweb" which is declared in the requires part of the project.

Is there something I'm missing ?

Best Regards, Klaus

I can't install either into XE7.  I removed all prior versions of IW using the delphi install/modify and went to AtoZed's site to download the latest 14.0.34.  I then, installed the 14.0.34.  When I run the TMS IW Component pack,Pro, my only choice in the drop down is IW10, IW11 or IW12.  

I'm missing something, too.

Jim

Out of desperation, I tried the "trial" and that seems to detect IW14.  However, using the subscription manager to install, it does not.  I reinstalled Win8.1 from scratch as well as delphi xe7 to be sure NO other IW version existed (prior, I had xe6 installed, too).   I, again, tried the subscription manager and IW14 is not a choice. :(  

hi, same problem here

I can't install either into XE7. I removed all prior versions of IW using the delphi install/modify and went to AtoZed's site to download the latest 14.0.39. I then, installed the 14.0.39. When I run the TMS IW Component pack,Pro, my only choice in the drop down is IW10, IW11 or IW12.

Hi, 

Please note that, for technical reasons the automatic installer currently does not contain support for IW 14. As an alternative you can do a manual installation. Detailed instructions can be found in the install.txt file included with the registered download from the "My Products" page.

i use rad xe7

and try to install intraweb , i tryed many times.

1- radxe7 removed and installed without intraweb

2- intraweb downloaded from atozed , iw14.0.39

3- c:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\bin\rsvars.bat -> done

4-

msbuild IW14TMSDXE7UPD.dproj -> done

msbuild IW14TMSDEDXE7UPD.dproj -> done

msbuild IW14TMSGRIDDXE7UPD.dproj -> done

msbuild IW14TMSGRIDDEDXE7UPD.dproj -> done

msbuild IW14TMSXLSDXE7UPD.dproj -> done with warning (no error)

5- From the IDE select "Component>Install Packages...>Add..."

from    C:\Users\Public\Documents\Studio\15.0\Bpl -> done

i see controls at design time, i can add tmsiw controls

but cant compile project -> IWTMSCtrls.dcu not found

Did you add the folder where you extracted the component sources to your IDE library path?

yes, folder added.

i installed rad xe7 3 times.

i will wait next update and maybe we can get a autoinstall tms for intraweb program.

You should have IWTMSCtrls.pas in your TMS IntraWeb Component Pack source folder. Locate the folder where the source is and add this folder to your IDE library path (See: Tools, Options, Delphi, Library) If this folder is added, the compiler SHOULD find IWTMSCtrls.pas